2020 Randall County Republican Resolutions
Report of the 2020 Permanent Resolutions Committee
1. We should have mandatory term limits for federal and state elected officials.
HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES
2. No tax-funded gender reassignment surgeries.
CRIMINAL & CIVIL JUSTICE
3. Ensure all law enforcement agencies comply with federal laws.
4. Support all law enforcement in every city and county in the state of Texas and support them financially and oppose any defunding efforts.
5. In the event of false rape accusations, the courts and the falsely accused should receive restitution from the false accuser.
6. Reduce the amount of time that a convict spends on death row.
NATIONAL DEFENSE AND BORDER SECURITY
7. Enforce our immigration laws. Prosecute sanctuary cities, close the border to persons attempting to enter illegally, complete the wall.
8. Allow legal immigration.
9. Designate ANTIFA as a terrorist organization.
10. Never use active duty military to quell internal unrest unless sanctioned by Congress.
11. We believe all historical war memorials, including Confederate monuments, in Texas should be protected from future removal or defacement and that those monuments that have been removed should be restored to their historical locations.
Alan Arvello - Chairman